Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Photo List


Okey-doke, so today I created a preliminary list of pictures for my magazine. Here it is:

  1. Coal/ Rocks Painted Black (for the cover image)
  2. Transistors, and other assorted electronic items in closeup piles
  3. Kid at a computer with American/ Chinese
  4. Woman interviewed learning how to code
  5. Man in suit who wrote a book
  6. Man in suit giving presentation

Besides these pictures, I will also be providing graphics such as logos and pie- charts that will be peppered into my two-page spread and produced through Microsoft Excel or Word. In order to edit the photos above, I will be using Paint, because they won't require intensive editing and I can create the effects I need, such as tinting the mirrored images of the kid at a computer desk, by creating single colored frames and lowering the transparency so that the image behind it is effectively tinted that color. I will provide an example next week once these photos have been taken. My models for a man and women that are mentioned above will be my parents, and the transistors and other technical items I will need to photograph will be from my Dad’s supply bins. He makes vintage guitar amplifiers and has plenty of scrap wires and things that can be made to look like a technical gadget. Other images that will be in my magazine will be more difficult to produce, because I do not have Photoshop or any other versatile photo-editing or graphic design program to work with. As a result, my two-page spread will likely have large sections of text to fill up space.

No comments:

Post a Comment