Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection, in the form of a screencast with a voiceover. You will notice that it is spoken very hastily. That is because when I first tried to record this, it was over eleven minutes long and I did not realize that it was recording none of the audio. So, I had to edit it down and record the voice over as I watched the screen cast, which is the reason behind some of the stalling and asynchronous cursor flailing that occurs. All the pertinent information is here however, and although it ends abruptly, it does so at exactly the 10 minute limit. Finally, you will notice that when I am nervous I revert to my native New Jersey accent. I apologize for this, but it is the product of years of upbringing among the New York and New Jersey diaspora of Florida. I hope it does not hinder understanding in any way. Also, it does correct itself around a minute before the end. This is because I had to rerecord the ending and tried my best to speak less nervously this time around. The CCR is linked below:


https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzPIeYvc9BznZTN5aU40MTlINVU

No comments:

Post a Comment