Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Final Product and Revisions



Today the portfolio project has been finalized. The major revisions that were required have also been attended to. The main concern was creating a cohesive style once all three elements of the project were incorporated together. This required standardizing certain fonts, bolding each element that was bolded on the page. For example, I forgot to bold two of the page numbers on the contents, but fixed this in post-production. The last nuts and bolts were also added. I included a bar code on the bottom left of the cover, so as to proliferate an authentic look for the magazine. Also, I added the final picture on the first page of the spread, one of my Dad as Congressman Henry Burrows. Finally, I proofread the article itself and made sure that it had the register of an educated article. All in all, I believe I accomplished my goal in creating an exciting issue whose blatant praise of one side would appeal to the partisan but educated audience I outlined in my pre-production. 

I have included the finished product in image form at the top of this post, and at the bottom I have included a link to a Google Drive PDF version of the product. Unfortunately, the gray background did not save with the PDF, however all other elements remain intact.



No comments:

Post a Comment