Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Table of Contents Finished

 My table of contents is completed. The final photo which I have added took longer than the others to take because it required a field trip. My dad, who works in the IT industry, took me to his office so I could photograph some high-tech things. For security reasons, I am not saying the name of the company. Also, I have applied a Glow Edges visual effect in order to blur out any serial numbers or sensitive information in the photo. 

In addition to the new photo, I have also changed the embed style of the photos. The previous one included a reflection of sorts at the bottom. Instead, I have replaced this with a soft edge effect, because it is more common in the magazine style. Also, it less visually jarring when the edges of the photo fade into the background. I will be using this edge fade effect in the rest of my photos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment